Chinese statistics indicated that it had a significant impact on couples, as the rate and numbers of divorces increased in China, and the rate of domestic violence also increased.
Researchers in different countries of the world explained that it is necessary to take this issue into account in order to try to reduce it as much as possible in other countries.
This means that there are some rules and tips that will help reduce stress between spouses.
Tips to protect you and your partner:
Here are some tips that family specialists have indicated that you should follow in order to reduce domestic violence during the home quarantine period:
- Having time for each partner
- Accept the partner as it is and consider this period dedicated to getting to know the partner again, away from all the concerns of life
- Planning for some problems that the couple may face
- If you notice tension between the two of you, it’s best to take a break and get away for a bit
- Communication with others is essential in this field
- Maintain a daily routine.