If you look in the mirror and were surprised by the presence of fine lines on your forehead, do not worry, you are not the only one who suffers from this problem. According to many studies, forehead lines are one of the most common skin problems that females over 25 years old complain about. The most common cause of this problem is a lack of collagen due to age, And the weakness of the muscle in the forehead as a result of frequent facial expressions, and exposure to the sun for long periods, we will talk in this article about the best cream for forehead wrinkles, and ways to get rid of them.
Best forehead wrinkle cream
As soon as they appear, wrinkles need extreme care, and the use of creams that contain strong moisturizing substances, as well as vitamin A, and substances that stimulate collagen production. Here are the most famous creams that are used for this purpose
- ROC Deep Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream This cream contains retinol (a derivative of vitamin A), which is one of the substances that have a significant role in the treatment of wrinkles, as it stimulates the production of new cells, as well as stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, the cream also contains It contains antioxidants that fight the aging of the skin, and it also contains moisturizing materials.
- Olay Anti-Aging Moisturizing Night Cream Super Hydration is one of the secrets to getting rid of annoying wrinkles as well as preventing them. This cream from Olay contains Hyaluronic Acid, a complex of peptides, and Niacinamide. Together, these substances deeply moisturize the skin, treating fine lines and forehead wrinkles. .
- Revision Wrinkle Cream with a sun protection factor This cream is characterized by the fact that it can be used during the day, as it is a combination of moisturizing materials and stimulates the production of collagen and skin renewal, and it also contains a sun protection factor of SPF 45, which protects you from the sun, which plays a major role in The appearance of wrinkles, the cream is also distinguished by its simple color that covers relatively fine lines and wrinkles.
- Avene Thermal Water Wrinkle Cream This cream is the best ever for those with sensitive skin. It contains a retinol derivative, which differs from traditional retinol in that it is more gentle on sensitive skin. The cream also contains antioxidants that protect your skin from free radicals caused by exposure. to sun and pollution.
Is it possible to get rid of forehead wrinkles permanently
Getting rid of forehead and face wrinkles completely after their appearance is not possible, but you can, of course, improve their appearance. The most popular ways to achieve this goal when wrinkles are light is to use the creams we mentioned earlier, and you can use other methods if the wrinkles are clear and strong, here are some
- Laser treatment There are many types of lasers that you can use to get rid of wrinkles, some of which stimulate collagen production in your skin, and some of them tighten the skin and make the appearance of lines better.
- Hyaluronic acid injections Hyaluronic acid is one of the chemical compounds that are used in anti-wrinkle creams, so injecting it directly into the place of wrinkles can improve their appearance, but you may need to perform more than one session.
- Botox injections Botox is one of the most popular ways to treat and get rid of wrinkles. Botox molecules bind to certain receptors in the muscles, making them unable to contract in the usual way, but you will need to repeat it every once in a while.
- Thread lift You can use a thread lift technique, which is a simple cosmetic surgery that visibly improves the appearance of fine lines.