who do you call for a noise complaint?

best answer
If you are concerned about disruptive noise in your area you can make a noise complaint with the police. You may call 911 if you believe it is an emergency but only do so if it appears there is criminal activity going on on the property. Otherwise you can call the non-emergency line to file your complaint. You can find the phone number for this hotline by searching your county followed by a “non-emergency phone number.”